No, I’m not doing that “New year, new me!”-crap, but I love that we are writing January 1 and my brain is already thinking more creatively! What should I do this year? What do I want to achieve?
I have a list of ideas, dreams, wishes, but not everything is possible right away! I wish I could continue with all the traveling I did last year, and I might do so, but it’s expensive, and especially when you like nice stuff🙈
I have this week off, and I am so glad I decided to do that, because who doesn’t need a vacation after Christmas? I think I’ll go to work on Wednesday though, but I’m actually considering going on a vacation from Wednesday, yaaay! London shopping spree, maybe? Last year also began with a trip to London. If not, I might just work, or figure out what I want to do with my life - I still haven’t found the answer to that question..
But what I do know, is that I have a list of places I want to visit sooner or later:
- Tel Aviv
- Sri Lanka
Things that is already in the calendar this year:
- Gulddreng concert, oh my!
- Lady Gaga concert
- Milky Chance concert
- Toastmaster at my girlfriends wedding❤️ (my third time playing that role, can’t wait!)
- Going to Florida with the fam! My parents used to live there, and they are so obsessed with that state, which I truly understand. They are renting a place for a month or so, and I’ll visit them for a week, I guess! In my head, I’m combining that trip with a trip to the city I definitely love, New York! Give me a job there and I’ll move tomorrow! I don’t want a year without a visit to the USA, that’s my country no. 1.
- Going to Roskilde festival or Smukfest festival. I need one of those festivals this year! But I can also recommend Northside festival, which I attended last year. I might go again. And of course Distortion in Copenhagen - it’s still a must for me every year!
- Blog more about life
- Start a podcast / vlog
- Sell my apartment
- Get a new apartment
- Start at dance lessons
- Expand my qualifications
- Move abroad... That’s a dream I’ve had for years, but it’s never been the right moment, but I guess I’ll just know one day, if it’s suppose to happen!
I still want to buy that piano and record player I was talking about last year, I just need a bigger apartment, I guess..
What are you planning to do?