6. I have a cleaning issue. I can’t relax if my apartment isn’t clean, and if it’s messy. Well, not just my own home, also when I’m visiting my friends and family. I will secretly dust off window sills and surfaces at my friends apartments. Not the mean way, but the way where they don’t even notice it, if I’m helping set up the table or whatever. Sorry. BUT to my defense, I am allergic to dust. Like really! I will sneeze everyday, more than once, and sometimes even 50 times maybe. I think it can have something to do with that. Or not.
7. I have a dream of moving to the States. I just feel that I belong there. It’s a weird feeling, but I can’t help it and maybe at one point, I’ll have to live out the dream!
8. I have graduated from an American High School. From age 16 to 18 I lived in Germany with my parents, where I went to an American High School. Cap & Gown, yes!
9. I’ve watched Modern Family (the 8 seasons available on Netflix) more than 6 times. I am watching it right now actually. I know it’s too much, but it’s also one of my stress down methods - not that I’m stressed out all the time.
10. I know everything about celebrities. (HA HA!!)! Mostly the American celebrities. Those skills, huh? I don’t know where this interest and knowledge comes from (well, I read a lot of American gossip magazines when I travel - it’s good entertainment for a plane ride - duh!), but I just seem to know every engagement, pregnancy, fight, nosejob and whatever is going on in that world! My friends even ask me sometimes, like “what was the name of that girl he cheated with?”, and something like that. Ha ha. Yes, it’s weird, but sadly true.