In august I went to Barcelona again! I know we write November now, but I've been so busy with all kinds of stuff, mostly work, why I haven't had the time to sit down with my computer. That's a shame, because I love it!
Well, Barcelona is such a cool city - I really like it! We stayed at a nice hotel in the center of the city, which is very convenient when you want to walk around and explore the city. The trip was filled with a lot of great food, and I can recommend these places:
- La Alcoba Azul - Delicious tapas - very recommendable and very close to the hotel we stayed at.
- Tapas 24 / My second time there, YUM! I went the last time as well, and would definitely go again. The Mc Foie Burger and their oysters are to die for.
- Reataurant Marmalade / Burgers, billard and good cocktails - all you need to pre-start a fun night.
- BEMBI - Indian food, it was very tasteful!
- Himalaya - Pakistan food! Their daal was very yummy.
- QUQU - I'm a sucker for tapas, and this was very delicious. Actually all the tapas places were good, they really know how to work the tapas in the country of tapas.
- Bar brutal - A wine bar, where we had oysters and wine. It a pretty cozy in there, a good "before dinner" place.
Let me entertain you with a lot of pictures of the delicious food we had: